Sunday 3 October 2010

Some pic=)










This is the clothes I wear in drama of Chang Er Beng Yue -.-''



Prize presentation , Choir~



Yesterday , we went to playground thr and play 'hai dai'








With yan ming,she will nt study in omega anymore =(
she is really good , keep in touch ya!






With my bro showing off our teeth!we just remove our braces!















When we play '123 mu tou ren!'



















Take this photo before we going to perform~
photography by ERIC~



















All of us =)














With beer(wee chong)he is damn cute and funny ~
know him in choir,he stand beside me when perform XD



















~.~ I like this pic XD
I lazy to update my blog recently-.-'
im too free now~
but ltr i still need to go cross over and have some meeting==
have a nice day everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment